Wellcome to ItalPlast website
ITALPLAST GROUP SRL, a company specializing in the collection and recycling of plastic waste collects waste plastic, paper, cathode.
The company’s activity in the plastic processing field includes both waste recycling and processing of the raw material resulting from the extrusion process- film (building foil, tubular foil, agricultural foil, bin liners and bags). Given than 90% of the companies in Romania produce technological plastic waste, the collection of this waste, its processing by regranulation and its integration in the economic circuit became naturally indispensable, the establishment of Italplast Group being very useful.
The business development during recent years is the result of the stake put on a modern technology and on an efficient management. The activity of S.C. ITALPLAST GROUP is certified according to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2005 and it is approved by the Ministry of Environment of Romania.
Why work with us?
Customer satisfaction, resource saving and environmental protection are our primary objectives in the medium and long term. In order to give you a better idea of our professionalism, there are some attributes that are presented to help you start a collaboration with us.
The wide range of services
Recycling, plastics collection and environmental protection services
Work with us
If you are interested in selling recyclable raw materials (HDPE, LDPE, PE, PP, PS, ABS, transparent PET; coloured PET; Printer cartridges, CARDBOARD AND PAPER, etc.) to S.C. ITALPLAST GROUP SRL the following steps shall be followed:
- Contact us by phone or e-mail
- Send your offer on the e-mail address of the company
- We analyse the material
- We conclude the agreement (means of payment, contract)
- We purchase the requested material
S.C. ITALPLAST GROUP uses the best technology available in this field. Both technology and technological process used distinguish the quality of our products and services from the ones existing on the market.
- German grinding mill “ZERMA” GH 400/600 - 700kg/h;
- Washing plant “ZERMA” - 300kg/h;
- Shredder (breaker) “ZERMA”;
- Austrian regranulation machine “EREMA” RGA 80E-SW - 300kg/h;
- Extruder "OZ-MAK" and soldering machine "ES-MAK".
Recycling is the process by which waste is transformed in a new product.
Waste recycling developed on a constant basis and is carried out to a large extent, both for household and industrial waste. Almost all materials can be recycled. The most known materials are plastic, glass, paper and metals. A challenge in the field of recycling is the recovery of plastic materials.
Among the most frequently used plastic materials there are PET (polyethylene terephthalate), HDPE (high density polyethylene), LDPE (low density polyethylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), PP (polypropylene), PS (polystyrene), ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene).
Plastic waste has certain peculiarities, namely- its recycling is important in terms of oil resource conservation. When speaking about plastic waste recovery we shall consider the following aspects:
- protection of nature and natural resources;
- reduction of soil, water and air pollution;
- eduction of environmental pollution;
- energy saving.
The company purchases all types of waste:
- Natural and coloured baled foil: LDPE, HDPE;
- HDPE, LDPE polyethylene (cans, cases, buckets, barrels, flashes, stoppers, textile cones etc.);
- Polypropylene (coffrets, flashes, textile cones)
- Polistiren (casolete, role, obiecte de unică folosinţă, mosoare, umeraşe, etc.);
- Polystyrene (cassolettes, rolls, disposable items, spools, hangers, etc.);
- ABS (spools, cases, flashes etc.);
- Printer cartridges
- Transparent PET;
- Coloured PET;
- CARDBOARD and PAPER
What we offer
We come to meet you with a wide range of products
Mr. Vitali Constantin Ivanov
Mr. Nicolae Ciobanu
Mrs. Elena Cipca
Mrs. Cristina Popescu
The quality of the services offered by the ItalPlast Group is at its highest, offering at the same time superior quality products. I recommend for professionalism, promptitude and courtesy.
Articles and news about our company's activity, as well as new information on recycling and environmental protection
reciclarii si protectiei mediului